With a real honest-to-goodness website that I can update in real time, I’m back online. Riverlark Studio is still a place of fun and creativity in my life. I don’t make a living from it. But I do like sharing my work, process and things I’ve learned.
I have a little too much Riverlark happening in my life right now. On my list of to-dos are the following:
· Boxes to complete for holiday sales;
· I’ve learned how to make a magnetic hinge box and want to make many, many more! Watch for the first model on Instagram;
· Prep (photos and descriptions) for Wet Paint classes for their January catalog;
· Then models to create for those classes;
· Plus I have an idea for a true “out of the box” experiment that I think just needs to wait until January.
· Finally, my studio space looks like the paper drawers exploded, so that needs some attention.
There really is no such thing as “too much” Riverlark. I love it all. But for a surprisingly organized person in real life, I have what I call “creative ADD”…..I’m so easily distracted by the next idea that I don’t finish the current one. Perhaps this blog and website will help me be a bit more productive.